A Profit Generator Community Training
“Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.”
- It’s essential that your team work cohesively and pull in the same direction as you to create a consistent customer experience
- It’s important to establish your company ground rules – the core operating principles to set the standard of how your team interact with each other and with your customers
- Your ground rules will probably sound obvious – they are the basic fundamental agreements of working together
- Your ground rules are an expression of your culture – if your company culture is not what you would like it to be review your ground rules
- Plan on reviewing your ground rules at least once a year to ensure they evolve as your company and team grows.
Click Here to download the Audio or Listen below:
Click Here to download the Training Notes or see below:
© 2012 The Profit Generator. All rights reserved.