- Am I staying in touch with what my customers need right now?
- How is my business evolving to serve my customers better than the competition?
I recently recorded a podcast interview with Samantha Riley. She is an international speaker, a #1 best-selling author, creator of The Thought Leaders Positioning Model™, and host of the Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast. Over the course of her career, she has helped to build several successful businesses while working with hundreds of thought leaders, authors, speakers, coaches and consultants. Samantha has worked to create profitable businesses that are living a lifestyle of fulfillment with freedom they desire.
Click here to listen. In this podcast you’ll learn:
- How coaching is becoming a commodity (4:12)
- Why you shouldn’t call yourself a coach (5:49)
- How to use your client’s words to talk to the market (7:44)
- What are the new business rules? (8:40)
- What questions are your customers really asking? (12:43)
- Playing the right game of business (22:42)
- Setting up your team to win (17:20)
- The three mindset shifts you need to make (21:18)
- Upselling or UpSolutions? (26:46)
- How you can create an on-brand experience (31:00)
- What is the TouchPoint Scorecard (33:20)