The Vacation Effect™ can teach you how to grow your business by subtracting—not by adding more—from your to-do list.
Denise invited me to be a guest and talk about my recently launched book – UpSolutions – in The Vacation Effect podcast.
In the interview, Denise and I discussed the following:
- How the rules of business have changed
- How I learned the importance of customer-centric behavior working at a bookstore in my early career, and how that one bookstore had incredible growth due to one specific customer-centric strategy that the employees all implemented.
- How to shift from transaction-based outcomes to relationship-based outcomes.
- How to turn your customers into raving fans.
- Look at your business as the “solution” you provide to your customers – the feeling of why they come there.
- Most companies are playing the wrong game of business by trying to compete on price.
- It’s better to shift from sales to solutions; from transactions to relationships.
- Instead of looking at “upselling” your customers” look for “Upsolutions”.
You can listen to the whole interview by clicking here.
For a short version demo, listen here.